Factory Standard Flange pipe coupling Tube Fitting
IRRIPLAST PP compression fittings line has been designed for the conveyance of fluids at high pressures, for water conveyance, for potable water distribution and applications in the thermo-hydraulic sector. This product line is accordance with the most severe international standards in terms of mechanical properties and alimentary compatibilities.
|Polypropylene co-polymer(PP-B) of exceptional mechanical properties even at high temperature.
|Polypropylene with dye master of high stability to UV rays andsolidity to heat( S grade according to standard DIN54004)
|Polyacetal resin(POM)with high mechanical resistance And hardness
|O Ring gasket(E)
|Special elastomeric acrylonitrile rubber(EPDM) for alimentary use
|AISI 430 (UNI X8Cr17,W,nr 14828)Stainless steel for female threads from 1″to 4″
|PN 16 type
IRRIPLAST PP compression fittings allows the maximum working pressure(PN~PFA*) of 16 bar(UNI 9562) for diameters from 16mm to 63mm and PN10 bar for diameters from 75mm to 110mm, at the temperature of 20°C.Maximum allowable working pressures related to the duration of pressure and temperature.
1. Light weight, easy to load and unload
2. Good chemicals and drugs resistance
3. Small resistance to fluidity
4. Strong mechanical strength
5. Good electrical insulation
6. Water quality unaffected
7. Simple installation
1. Structure Engineering
2. Water supply system
3. for Agriculture Irrigation
Dimensions: UNI 9561
Working Pressure: UNI 9562,DIN 8076-3,ISO 14236,BRL-K03.
Polyethylene(PE)pipes: UNI 7990,DIN 8074,UNI EN 12201
Threads: UNI ISO7/1,UNI EN 10026-1,ANSI ASME B1-20.1
Flanges: DIN 2501-1,UNI EN 1452-3.IS 7005-2
View more products,you can click products keywords…
|PP Union Ball Valve
|PP Compression Fitting
|PVC Ball Valves
OTHER DETAIL SERVICES FOR YOU
1.Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
3.OEM is available.
4.High quality, standard designs,reasonable&competitive price,fast lead time.
5.Faster delivery: Sample will be prepared in 2-3 days.
6.Shipping: We have strong cooperation with DHL,TNT,UPS,MSK,China Shipping,etc.
1.What is your MOQ?
Our MOQ is usually 5 CTNS for size from 20-50mm.
2.What is your delievery time?
The time of delievery is around 30-45days.
3.What is your payment terms?
We accept 30% T/T in advance,70% before shipment .or 100% L/C.
4.What is the shipping port?
We ship the goods to HangZhou or ZheJiang port.
5.What is the address of your company?
Our company is located in the HangZhou, HangZhou ZHangZhoug Province,China.You are welcomed to visit our factory.
6.How about the samples?
we could send you the samples for free, and you need to pay the courier fee.
If there are too much samples, then you also need to undertake the sample fee.
Proper Installation and Alignment of Flange Couplings
Installing and aligning a flange coupling properly is crucial to ensure its optimal performance and to prevent premature wear or failure. Here are the steps to follow for a successful installation:
- Prepare the Components: Before starting the installation, ensure that all the components, including the flange coupling, shafts, and fasteners, are clean and free from dirt or debris. Inspect the coupling for any visible damage or defects.
- Check Shaft Alignment: Verify the alignment of the shafts before installing the flange coupling. Misalignment can lead to increased stresses on the coupling and other connected equipment.
- Use Proper Lubrication: Apply the recommended lubricant to the contact surfaces of the flange coupling. Proper lubrication reduces friction and wear, enhancing the coupling’s lifespan.
- Align the Flange Coupling: Position the flange coupling between the shafts and ensure that the bolt holes are aligned with the corresponding holes in the shafts.
- Insert Fasteners: Insert the bolts or screws through the bolt holes and hand-tighten them. Avoid fully tightening any fasteners at this stage.
- Check Runout: Measure the runout of the coupling during rotation to verify that it is within acceptable limits. Excessive runout indicates a misaligned coupling.
- Properly Torque Fasteners: Using a torque wrench, tighten the fasteners in a cross-pattern to the manufacturer’s recommended torque values. This ensures even distribution of the load and prevents distortion of the flange coupling.
- Recheck Alignment: After torquing the fasteners, recheck the shaft alignment to ensure it has not shifted during the tightening process.
- Inspect the Assembly: Conduct a final visual inspection of the installed flange coupling and surrounding components to verify that everything is properly aligned and secured.
- Perform Test Run: Run the equipment with the newly installed flange coupling under no-load conditions initially to check for any unusual vibrations or noises.
- Monitor Performance: During the initial operation and throughout regular use, monitor the flange coupling’s performance and check for signs of wear, misalignment, or other issues.
Professional Installation: If you are unsure about the installation process or need to install a flange coupling in a complex system, consider seeking assistance from a qualified professional or coupling manufacturer’s technical support team. Proper installation is essential for ensuring the long-term reliability and performance of the flange coupling and the connected equipment.
Flange Couplings and Variable Operating Conditions
Flange couplings are designed to accommodate a wide range of operating conditions and loads, making them versatile and suitable for various applications. The key factors that enable flange couplings to handle variable operating conditions and loads include:
- Flexible Design: Some flange couplings, such as flexible flange couplings or disc couplings, are designed to have some degree of flexibility. This flexibility allows them to compensate for misalignment between shafts, which is often encountered in real-world applications.
- Material Selection: Flange couplings are available in different materials to suit specific operating conditions. For example, stainless steel flange couplings are ideal for corrosive environments, while high-strength steel couplings are suitable for heavy-duty applications.
- Customization: Many flange coupling manufacturers offer customization options to tailor the coupling’s design to meet specific requirements. This may include modifying the coupling’s size, material, or torque capacity.
- Load Distribution: Flange couplings are designed to distribute loads evenly between the connected shafts. This even distribution of load helps prevent premature wear and reduces stress on the shafts and other connected equipment.
- High Torque Capacity: Flange couplings are available in various designs, including those suitable for high torque applications. This allows them to handle varying levels of torque without compromising performance.
- Temperature and Environmental Resistance: Flange couplings made from appropriate materials can withstand a wide range of temperatures and environmental conditions, making them suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications.
It is essential to consider the specific requirements of your application and the potential variations in operating conditions and loads when selecting a flange coupling. This ensures that the chosen coupling can reliably and efficiently transmit power while accommodating any changes in the operating environment.
How Does a Flange Coupling Protect Connected Equipment from Shock Loads and Vibrations?
A flange coupling plays a crucial role in protecting connected equipment from shock loads and vibrations by absorbing and dampening the impact and oscillations. The design and material properties of flange couplings contribute to their ability to mitigate shock and vibrations effectively. Below are the key factors explaining how flange couplings provide protection:
1. Flexibility: Flexible flange couplings are designed with elastomeric or metallic elements that offer flexibility between the connected shafts. When subjected to shock loads or vibrations, these elements can absorb and dissipate the energy, preventing it from transmitting to the connected equipment. The flexibility allows the coupling to accommodate misalignment and minor shocks, reducing the stress on the system.
2. Damping Properties: Elastomeric elements used in certain flange coupling designs possess inherent damping properties. These materials can absorb and dissipate vibrational energy, reducing resonance and preventing harmful vibrations from being amplified in the system.
3. Misalignment Compensation: Flange couplings with flexible elements can compensate for certain degrees of misalignment between the shafts. Misalignment can lead to additional forces and vibrations in the system, but the coupling’s ability to accommodate this misalignment reduces the impact on the connected equipment.
4. Resilience: Flange couplings made from materials like steel or other alloys have high resilience and can withstand sudden shock loads without permanent deformation. This resilience helps maintain the coupling’s integrity and allows it to continue functioning effectively after exposure to shock events.
5. Friction Damping: Some rigid flange coupling designs incorporate friction damping features. These couplings rely on friction between the mating surfaces to dampen vibrations and prevent resonant frequencies from causing issues in the system.
6. Material Selection: The choice of materials for both flexible and rigid flange couplings is critical in their ability to protect connected equipment from shock loads and vibrations. High-quality materials with appropriate mechanical properties, such as strength and elasticity, enhance the coupling’s ability to withstand shocks and vibrations.
7. Proper Installation: Correct installation and alignment of the flange coupling are essential to ensure it functions as intended. Properly installed couplings can effectively manage shocks and vibrations, while misaligned couplings may experience premature wear and transmit higher forces to the connected equipment.
8. Maintenance: Regular maintenance, including inspection, lubrication, and monitoring, ensures that the flange coupling continues to provide protection against shocks and vibrations throughout its service life.
In summary, flange couplings protect connected equipment from shock loads and vibrations by providing flexibility, damping properties, misalignment compensation, resilience, and friction damping. The selection of suitable materials, proper installation, and regular maintenance further enhance their performance in protecting industrial machinery and equipment from potential damage caused by dynamic forces.
editor by CX 2023-11-06