China National Building MaterialGroup Corporation
CNBM, China National Building Material Group Corporation is the largest group corporation in China’s building materials industry.Foundedin 1984 with approvalfrom the State Council of China, it has become a national flagship in building materials industry and one of the central governmental companies under directadministration of China State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council (SASAC).
CNBM Group is integrated with four business segments: Manufacture, R&D, Sets of equipment and Logistics trading. As for today, it directly manages 20 wholly-ownedenterprises, and 6 share controlling listed companies which including 2 overseas. The total assets of CNBM Group exceeded USD 40 billion and ranked 270th of GLOBALFORTUNE500 Corporations in 2015.
Ductile Iron Pipe, a product of advanced metallurgy, offers unique properties for conveying portable/sewage water under pressure. It combines
the physical strength of mild steel and long life of gray cast iron, and has been widely adopted in worldwide range.
Through years of efforts, CNBM Water System Division has grown into a leading solution provider of ductile iron pipe and fittings in China.
Ductile Iron Pipes and Fittings
Standard Wall Thickness
- Nominal wall thickness of pipes: e=K (0.5+0.001*DN)
- Where, DN: Nominal diameter; K: Coefficient (K=7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12…)
- Nominal wall thickness of pipe fittings: e=7+0.014*DN (K=14) e=6+0.012*DN (K=12)
- Nominal iron wall thickness ≤ 6, the limit deviation on the nominal wall thickness is -1.3
- Nominal iron wall thickness > 6, the limit deviation on the nominal wall thickness is – (1.3+ 0.001DN)
- Water delivery pipeline and gas pipeline
- The transmission of corrosion-resistant materials
- Widely used in urban water supply, drainage, gas engineering
Works Hydraulic Test Pressure
*Proof stress shall be measured upon agreement only.
Standard Lining and Coating
*Other types of coating or lining may be applied upon request.
- Trustworthy financial strength.
- One-stop shopping.
- Fast and efficient service.
- Coordination of shipments from multiple plants.
- Specialists of the overseas shipping process.
- Amore competitive price.
Certificates & Honors
Certificates and Applicable Standards
ISO 2531 Ductile iron pipes, fittings and accessories for pressure pipelines.
ISO 7186 Ductile iron products for sewage applications.
BSEN 545 Ductile iron pipes, fittings and accessories and their joints for water pipelines. Requirements and test methods.
BSEN 598 Ductile iron pipes, fittings and accessories and their joints for sewerage applications. Requirements and test methods.
ISO 4179 Ductile iron pipes for pressure and non-pressure pipelines-centrifugal cement mortar lining general requirements.
BS 4027 Specification for sulfate-resisting Portland cement. Requirements for composition, strength, physical and chemical properties of three strength classes.
ISO 8179 Ductile iron pipes-external zinc coating.
BS 3416 Specification for bitumen based coatings for cold application, suitable for use in contact with potable water.
ISO 4633 Rubber seals-joint rings for water supply, drainage and seweragepipelines-specs for materials.
BS 2494 Specification for elastomeric seals for joints in pipe work and pipelines.
ISO 8180 Ductile iron pipes-polythylene sleeving.
ISO 7005-2 Metallic flanges-part 2 cast iron flanges.
ISO 4014 Hexagon head bolts-produced grades A and B.
ISO 4032 Hexagon nuts, style 1-produced grades A and B.