FOSITE PPR pipe and fittings
1. We are a manufacturer of plastic tubes. We accept OEM business.
2. Plastic tubes: HDPE water pipes/tubes, drainage pipes/tubes, irrigation pipes/tubes, PVC conduit pipes/tubes, PVC Hydroponic tubes/pipes, PVC oval pipes/tubes, PVC water pipes and drainage pipes, PVC flexible corrugated drainage hose, PPR water pipes/tubes, PERT heating pipes/tubes, PEX pipes/tubes, PAP pipes/tubes and so on. 3. We also supply the connectors accordingly.
4. We can offer you very competitive prices for some pipes, eg, PE pipe/tubes, corrugated pipes/tubes.
5. We welcome you to visit our web and our factory. Your visiting will be highly appreciated.
6. It is my pleasure to help you!
Material:100% newPP-R material, high quality
A 20 GP container can contain 100 bags pipe and 90 cartons fitting
The introduction of PPR piping:
1. PP-R pipe, also called polypropylene random copolymer pipe(3 style), is a new generation of green building material developed and produced in the 1990s.
2.As light as other common plastic pipes, it is corrosion-resistant and antiscaling, and has a long life span with its excellent hygienic properties and good thermal endurance quality.
3.It is genuine green building material in reality as well as name for its low coefficient of heat conductivity, heat preservation, energy conservation, easy installation, dependable hot melted connection and recyclable materials.
4.Unlike copper-plastic composite pipe, PP-R pipe can have heavy caliber pipes produced, with a maximum caliber of over 160mm
Guidance to install PP-R pipe:
1. Cut pipe perpendicularly by scissors or professional devices.
2. Check the cleanliness at the end of pipe and acessories need to be welded.
3. Mark the depth to connect pipe with accessories.
4. Melt pipe accessories at the depth marked by welding machine.
5. Wait until time reached, connect all parts together.
1.Cold and hot water system for civil and industrial construction
2.Pure water system of directly drinking
3.Heat supply system in building
4.Installed and used in transportation means
5.Other pipes for industry and agriculture