Powder Coated Lockable Valve Flange Coupling
1. The stainless steel(cooper,malleable) flange connection is easy to use and can withstand greater pressure. 2. In industrial pipelines, flange connections are widely used. 3. In the home, the pipe diameter is small, and it is low pressure, and the flange connection is invisible. If it is in a boiler room or production site, flanged pipes and equipment are everywhere.
1 . Commodity : Welding Neck , Blind , Slip On , Lap Joint , Socket Weld , Threaded , Spectacle Blind , etc
2 . Surfacing : RF , FF , RTJ
3 . Materials : Stainless Steel , Duplex Steel , Cooper Malleable
4 . Standards : ANSI B16.5 , ANSI B 16.47
5 . Tolerances : according to the specification or customer’s request and drawings
6 . Applications : Pipe connection , Piping project construction etc
7 . Pressure class : 150 – 2500lbs
WP304 , WP304L , WP304H , WP316 , WP316L , WP316Ti , WP309S , WP310S , WP321 , WP321H , WP347 , WP347H , F304 , F304L , F304H ,
1/2″ to 48″ Sch 5S to XXS
ASTM A403 etc .
Forged / Casting
Industry & Advantage
a) Connect pipes
a) High technology ; good surface ; high quality etc
Terms & Conditions
FOB , CFR , CIF or as negotiation
T / T , LC or as negotiation
30 working days after received your deposit ( Normally according to the order quantity )
Plywood case or as per customer’s requirement
Mill Test Certificate will be supplied with shipment , Third Part Inspection is acceptable
100% PMI test ; Size test etc
Europe , Middle East , Southeast Asia , South America . Etc
1) Pre-galvanized, Black, PVC coated & hot dip galvanized.
2) Can make the angle parts with slip-proof.
3) Each meter side printed with size, logo & standard.
4) Gal.zinc thickness is changing according the finish different.
5) The slotted hole size 1-1/8″(28.60mm)*9/16″(14.30mm).
6) Two, three, 4 and 6 CHINAMFG available.
1.Q: What kind of material you can offer?
A: We can offer you GALVANIZED STEEL, STAINLESS STEEL, ALUMINUM, Zinc, etc.
2.Q: What kind of standard you are following?
A: We are producing following by UL standard, most popular around the world,
of course, we also have customized products.You can provide your specification.
3.Q: Could you change the size for the customer?
A: Yes, we do for some customer special size.
4.Q: How many days can you deliver the order?
A: Normally after deposit or L/C 20-30 days, actually it depends on your request.
5.Q: What about the payment?
A: We can accept L/C, T/T, D/P and trusted payment methods.
6.Q: Do you provide samples?
A: yes, we can offer the standard product sample freely, but we do not bear the freight. Sample preparation will take some time, and if you asked to use DHL, FedEx, etc. to send samples, you can inform us in advance to prepare.
7.Q: Are you a trading company or manufacturing company?
A: Both we are, we have 10 years experiences in foreign trading business and more than 5 years in electrical conduit industry. Of course, we are always expanding our business.
8.Q: How can you guarantee your products?
A: we guarantee your 100% satisfaction on all our products. Please feel free to feedback us immediately if you are not satisfied with our quality or service. If the product does not meet the contract requirements, we will send you a free replacement or give you compensation in the next order. For foreign orders, we ensure every order carefully. In some special cases, we will give some discounts as a solution.
9.Q: How about your capability in manufacturing?
Based on reasonable price, good quality, great after service, and Workers’ Passion and Effort, we are capable of manufacturing 6000 tons of steel conduit per year and 4000 tons of die casting and steel accessories anually.
Choosing us is the best choice.
Can Flange Couplings Be Used in Applications with Varying Operating Temperatures?
Yes, flange couplings can be used in applications with varying operating temperatures. However, the selection of the appropriate flange coupling material is essential to ensure reliable performance and longevity under these conditions.
The operating temperature of a flange coupling depends on several factors, including the type of material used, the surrounding environment, and the specific application. Here are some key considerations:
- Temperature Rating of Material: Flange couplings are available in various materials, such as steel, stainless steel, aluminum, and different alloys. Each material has its temperature rating, which indicates the maximum temperature the coupling can handle without compromising its mechanical properties. It is crucial to select a flange coupling made from a material that can withstand the highest expected operating temperature in the application.
- Thermal Expansion: Temperature variations can cause thermal expansion and contraction of the connected equipment and shafts. Flange couplings must be able to accommodate these changes in length without imposing excessive forces on the machinery. Flexible couplings with certain designs, such as those with elastomeric elements, can better handle thermal expansion and help minimize stress on the system.
- Lubrication: Operating at high temperatures may require the use of specialized high-temperature lubricants to ensure smooth operation and reduce friction and wear between the coupling’s moving parts. Proper lubrication is essential to prevent premature failure and to maintain the coupling’s performance over time.
- Environmental Factors: The surrounding environment can also influence the operating temperature of the flange coupling. For example, couplings used in industrial settings may be exposed to hot processes or elevated ambient temperatures. In such cases, the coupling’s material and design should be selected to withstand the specific environmental conditions.
It is crucial to consult the manufacturer’s guidelines and technical specifications to determine the suitable temperature range for a particular flange coupling model. Additionally, considering the application’s operating conditions, including temperature variations, helps in choosing the right flange coupling to ensure reliable and safe performance in a wide range of temperature environments.
Can Flange Couplings Be Used in Hydraulic and Pneumatic Systems?
Yes, flange couplings can be used in both hydraulic and pneumatic systems to connect rotating components, such as pumps, motors, and cylinders, to transmit torque and motion. The key considerations when using flange couplings in hydraulic and pneumatic systems include the choice of material, sealing, and proper design to accommodate the specific requirements of these systems.
1. Material Selection: In hydraulic and pneumatic systems, the choice of material for the flange coupling is crucial due to the potential exposure to various fluids and environmental conditions. Common materials used for flange couplings in these systems include steel, stainless steel, and aluminum, which offer good strength, corrosion resistance, and durability.
2. Sealing: Hydraulic and pneumatic systems rely on the containment of fluids or gases under pressure. Therefore, it’s essential to ensure proper sealing in flange couplings to prevent any leakage that could lead to system inefficiencies or safety hazards. Proper sealing can be achieved using O-rings, gaskets, or other sealing elements integrated into the flange coupling design.
3. Design Considerations: The design of flange couplings for hydraulic and pneumatic systems should take into account the high pressures and forces involved in these applications. The flange coupling design should be robust enough to withstand the operating pressures and torque loads while maintaining proper alignment and ensuring smooth transmission of power.
4. Precision Machining: Tight tolerances and precision machining are critical for flange couplings used in hydraulic and pneumatic systems. This ensures that the coupling components fit together accurately, preventing any air or fluid leakage and minimizing wear and tear.
5. Customization: In some cases, hydraulic and pneumatic systems may have specific requirements that call for customized flange coupling designs. These customizations may include special materials, size, or sealing features to match the unique demands of the system.
Overall, flange couplings offer a reliable and efficient means of connecting rotating components in hydraulic and pneumatic systems. Proper selection, design, and maintenance of flange couplings contribute to the overall performance and longevity of these systems, ensuring smooth operation and minimal downtime.
Are There Any Safety Considerations When Using Flange Couplings in Rotating Machinery?
Yes, there are several safety considerations to keep in mind when using flange couplings in rotating machinery. Flange couplings are an essential component in many industrial applications, but their use in rotating machinery can present certain hazards that need to be addressed. Below are the key safety considerations:
1. Guarding: It is crucial to have appropriate guarding around the flange coupling to prevent accidental contact with rotating parts. Guards should be designed and installed to prevent access to the coupling during operation and maintenance, reducing the risk of entanglement or other accidents.
2. Lockout/Tagout Procedures: Before performing any maintenance or inspection on machinery with flange couplings, lockout/tagout procedures must be followed. This ensures that the equipment is isolated from its power source and cannot be accidentally energized while personnel are working on it.
3. Proper Installation and Alignment: Flange couplings should be correctly installed and aligned according to the manufacturer’s guidelines. Improper installation can lead to misalignment, increased vibrations, and potential coupling failure, which may pose safety risks to personnel and equipment.
4. Material Compatibility: Ensure that the material used for the flange coupling is suitable for the specific application, taking into account factors such as the type of fluid or environment the coupling will be exposed to. Incompatible materials may lead to corrosion or mechanical failure, affecting safety.
5. Regular Inspection and Maintenance: Scheduled inspections and maintenance are crucial to detect any signs of wear, damage, or misalignment in the flange coupling. Addressing issues promptly can prevent unexpected failures and reduce the risk of accidents.
6. Load Capacity: Flange couplings should be selected based on the anticipated load and torque requirements of the application. Using a coupling with inadequate load capacity may lead to premature failure and safety hazards.
7. Training and Awareness: Personnel working with rotating machinery and flange couplings should receive appropriate training on safety procedures and potential hazards. Awareness of safe working practices is essential for preventing accidents and injuries.
8. Temperature and Environment: Consider the operating temperature and environmental conditions when selecting a flange coupling. Extreme temperatures or harsh environments may affect the coupling’s performance and safety.
9. Emergency Stop Procedures: Machinery with flange couplings should have emergency stop procedures in place to quickly shut down the equipment in case of an emergency or abnormal operation.
10. Compliance with Regulations: Ensure that the use of flange couplings complies with relevant safety regulations and industry standards.
By addressing these safety considerations, users can minimize the risks associated with flange couplings in rotating machinery and create a safer working environment for personnel and equipment.
editor by CX 2023-10-06