|Basic Info. of Our Customized CNC Machining Parts
|According To Your Drawings or Samples. (Size, Material, Thickness, Processing Content And Required Technology, etc.)
|+/-0.005 – 0.01mm (Customizable)
|Ra0.2 – Ra3.2 (Customizable)
|Aluminum, Copper, Brass, Stainless Steel, Titanium, Iron, Plastic, Acrylic, PE, PVC, ABS, POM, PTFE etc.
|Polishing, Surface Chamfering, Hardening and Tempering, Nickel plating, Chrome plating, zinc plating, Laser engraving, Sandblasting, Passivating, Clear Anodized, Color Anodized, Sandblast Anodized, Chemical Film, Brushing, etc.
|Hot/Cold forging, Heat treatment, CNC Turning, Milling, Drilling and Tapping, Surface Treatment, Laser Cutting, Stamping, Die Casting, Injection Molding, etc.
|Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) / Vernier Caliper/ / Automatic Height Gauge /Hardness Tester /Surface Roughness Teste/Run-out Instrument/Optical Projector, Micrometer/ Salt spray testing machine
|PRO/E, Auto CAD, CHINAMFG Works , UG, CAD / CAM / CAE, PDF
|1.) 24 hours online service & quickly quote and delivery.
2.) 100% quality inspection (with Quality Inspection Report) before delivery. All our products are manufactured under ISO 9001:2015.
3.) A strong, professional and reliable technical team with 16+ years of manufacturing experience.
4.) We have stable supply chain partners, including raw material suppliers, bearing suppliers, forging plants, surface treatment plants, etc.
5.) We can provide customized assembly services for those customers who have assembly needs.
|SS201,SS301, SS303, SS304, SS316, SS416, etc.
|mild steel, Carbon steel, 4140, 4340, Q235, Q345B, 20#, 45#, etc.
|HPb63, HPb62, HPb61, HPb59, H59, H62, H68, H80, etc.
|C11000, C12000,C12000, C36000 etc.
|A380, AL2571, AL6061, Al6063, AL6082, AL7075, AL5052, etc.
|A36, 45#, 1213, 12L14, 1215 etc.
|ABS, PC, PE, POM, Delrin, Nylon, PP, PEI, Peek etc.
|Various types of Titanium alloy, Rubber, Bronze, etc.
|Available Surface Treatment
|Polishing, Passivating, Sandblasting, Laser engraving, etc.
|Zinc plating, Oxide black, Nickel plating, Chrome plating, Carburized, Powder Coated, etc.
|Clear Anodized, Color Anodized, Sandblast Anodized, Chemical Film, Brushing, Polishing, etc.
|Plating gold(ABS), Painting, Brushing(Acylic), Laser engraving, etc.
Q1: Are you a trading company or a factory?
A1: We are a factory
Q2: How long is your delivery time?
A2: Samples are generally 3-7 days; bulk orders are 10-25 days, depending on the quantity and parts requirements.
Q3: Do you provide samples? Is it free or extra?
A3: Yes, we can provide samples, and we will charge you based on sample processing. The sample fee can be refunded after placing an order in batches.
Q4: Do you provide design drawings service?
A4: We mainly customize according to the drawings or samples provided by customers. For customers who don’t know much about drawing, we also provide design and drawing services. You need to provide samples or sketches.
Q5: What about drawing confidentiality?
A5: The processed samples and drawings are strictly confidential and will not be disclosed to anyone else.
Q6: How do you guarantee the quality of your products?
A6: We have set up multiple inspection procedures and can provide quality inspection report before delivery. And we can also provide samples for you to test before mass production.
Differences Between Rigid and Flexible Flange Coupling Designs
Flange couplings are essential components used in various mechanical systems to connect shafts and transmit power between them. Two common types of flange coupling designs are rigid flange couplings and flexible flange couplings. These designs differ in their construction and performance characteristics:
Rigid Flange Couplings:
Rigid flange couplings are designed to provide a solid and inflexible connection between two shafts. They are suitable for applications where shaft alignment is precise, and no misalignment is expected during operation. The key features of rigid flange couplings include:
- Stiff Construction: Rigid flange couplings are made from robust materials such as steel or aluminum. Their stiffness ensures that there is little to no flexibility, maintaining a solid connection between the shafts.
- No Misalignment Compensation: Rigid flange couplings do not accommodate any misalignment between the shafts. Therefore, proper alignment is crucial during installation to prevent undue stress on the shafts and connected equipment.
- High Torque Transmission: Due to their rigid design, rigid flange couplings offer high torque transmission capabilities, making them suitable for heavy-duty applications with precise alignment requirements.
Flexible Flange Couplings:
Flexible flange couplings, as the name suggests, offer some degree of flexibility and misalignment compensation between the connected shafts. They are used in applications where shaft misalignment, caused by factors like vibration, temperature changes, or minor installation errors, is likely to occur. The key features of flexible flange couplings include:
- Misalignment Compensation: Flexible flange couplings can tolerate angular, parallel, and axial misalignment to some extent. This helps to reduce stress on the connected equipment and enhances the overall performance and lifespan of the system.
- Vibration Dampening: The flexibility of these couplings allows them to dampen vibrations and shocks, making them suitable for systems where vibrations are a concern.
- Reduced Stress on Bearings: Flexible flange couplings can help reduce the stress on bearings and other connected components by absorbing misalignment forces.
When choosing between rigid and flexible flange couplings, it is essential to consider the specific requirements of the application. Rigid flange couplings are best suited for applications with precise alignment, while flexible flange couplings are ideal for systems where some degree of misalignment is expected. The selection process should also take into account factors such as torque capacity, shaft sizes, operating conditions, and maintenance requirements.
In conclusion, the choice between rigid and flexible flange coupling designs depends on the application’s alignment needs and the desired level of misalignment compensation and vibration dampening.
Can Flange Couplings Be Used in Food Processing and Pharmaceutical Industries?
Yes, flange couplings can be used in food processing and pharmaceutical industries, provided they meet certain requirements and standards to ensure hygiene and product safety. These industries have stringent regulations and guidelines to prevent contamination and maintain the quality and purity of their products. When selecting flange couplings for such applications, several considerations must be taken into account:
- Material Selection: The flange coupling material must be food-grade or pharmaceutical-grade and comply with industry-specific regulations. Stainless steel, particularly austenitic grades like 316L, is commonly used due to its excellent corrosion resistance and ease of cleaning.
- Hygienic Design: Flange couplings for these industries should have a hygienic design that minimizes crevices, dead spaces, and surface roughness where bacteria or contaminants could accumulate. Smooth surfaces and seamless construction help facilitate thorough cleaning and sterilization.
- Sealing and Lubrication: Proper sealing is essential to prevent any potential leaks or ingress of contaminants. Food-grade or pharmaceutical-grade lubricants should be used to ensure that there is no risk of contamination from the coupling’s lubrication.
- Certifications and Compliance: Flange couplings intended for use in food processing and pharmaceutical industries should have relevant certifications, such as FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration) approval, EU regulations (e.g., EC No. 1935/2004), and compliance with industry standards like 3-A Sanitary Standards.
- Cleanability: Flange couplings should be designed for easy disassembly and cleaning to maintain the required hygiene standards. This may involve quick-release or tool-less designs that allow for frequent inspection and cleaning without impeding production processes.
- Resistant to Corrosive Cleaning Agents: In food processing and pharmaceutical industries, aggressive cleaning agents may be used. The flange coupling material should be resistant to these substances to avoid degradation and maintain the coupling’s integrity over time.
By meeting these criteria, flange couplings can be safely used in food processing and pharmaceutical applications without compromising product quality or safety. It is crucial to work with reputable manufacturers or suppliers who understand the specific requirements of these industries and can provide couplings that adhere to the necessary standards.
How Do Flange Couplings Compare to Other Types of Couplings in Terms of Performance?
Flange couplings offer several advantages and disadvantages compared to other types of couplings, and their performance depends on the specific requirements of the application. Here’s a comparison of flange couplings with other common coupling types:
1. Flexible Couplings:– Misalignment Handling: Flexible couplings, such as elastomeric or jaw couplings, excel in handling shaft misalignment, both angular and axial. Flange couplings have limited misalignment accommodation compared to flexible couplings.- Vibration Damping: Flexible couplings can absorb and dampen vibrations, reducing the impact on connected equipment. Flange couplings, being rigid, provide less vibration dampening.- Load Capacity: Flange couplings can handle higher torque and loads due to their rigid design, making them suitable for heavy-duty applications. Flexible couplings have a lower torque and load capacity but offer other benefits.2. Gear Couplings:– Misalignment Handling: Gear couplings are capable of handling higher levels of misalignment, especially angular misalignment.- Load Capacity: Gear couplings are robust and can transmit high torque and handle heavy loads similar to flange couplings.- Complexity: Gear couplings have a more intricate design compared to flange couplings, which may result in higher manufacturing costs.3. Disc Couplings:– Misalignment Handling: Disc couplings can accommodate moderate misalignment, but they are not as effective as flexible couplings in this aspect.- Torsional Stiffness: Disc couplings offer high torsional stiffness, making them suitable for precise motion control applications.- Temperature Resistance: Disc couplings can withstand higher operating temperatures compared to some other coupling types.4. Fluid Couplings:– Slip Capability: Fluid couplings provide slip between input and output, allowing for smoother starts and reduced shock loads during acceleration.- Efficiency: Fluid couplings may introduce power losses due to fluid shear, resulting in lower efficiency compared to some other coupling types.In summary, flange couplings are ideal for applications requiring high torque transmission and rigid shaft connections. They are commonly used in industrial machinery, pumps, and compressors. However, for applications with misalignment issues, vibration concerns, or the need for torsional flexibility, other coupling types like flexible couplings or gear couplings might be more suitable. The choice of coupling depends on factors such as the specific application, misalignment, load requirements, and the desired level of vibration isolation or damping needed in the system.
editor by CX 2023-10-07