<dd class="do-entry-item-val" title="Wrapped with plastic film, and fixed with iron support
CFA long auger with hexagonal/flange coupling
1. Diameter: 400~1000mm
2. Depth: 18~21mm
3. Flight thickness: 16~25mm
4. Coupling: Flange or Hexagonal
2. Brief Introduction.
Continuous Flight Auger (CFA) Piles are also known as auger cast piles, augered cast-in-place piles (ACIP), auger-pressure grout piles, drilled displacement piles and screw piles.
Continuous flight auger piles is a type of drilled foundation in which the pile is drilled to its final depth in one continuous process using a continuous flight auger. While the auger is drilled into the ground, the flights of the auger are filled with soil, which provides lateral support and maintains the stability of the hole. At the same time the augers are withdrawn from the hole, concrete or grout is placed by pumping the concrete/grout mix through the hollow center of the auger pipe to the base. The grout/concrete mix is placed as the auger is removed, and the hole is never left open or unsupported. Reinforcement is then placed into the fluid concrete/grout filled hole to complete the pile.
3. Construction Sequence of Continuous Flight Auger Piles.
Following figure shows the construction of continuous flight auger piles.
1) The digging head of the auger is fitted with an expandable cap.
2) The auger is screwed into the ground to the required depth.
3) Concrete is pumped through the hollow stem, blowing off the expandable cap under Pressure.
4) Maintaining positive concrete pressure the auger is withdrawn and the reinforcement is placed into the pile up to the required depth.
Insertion of reinforcement in the bore filled with concrete makes it different from the cast in situ piles. Reinforcement cages with lengths up to 12 meters are common, greater lengths can be installed with the assistance of cage vibrators.
This type of piles are used extensively in USA, UK and Gulf Countries and places with problems of high water table and collapse of sides.
4. Continuous Flight Auger Piles Size and Depth Generally Used.
Diameter: 300 to 900mm (i.e.. 12 to 36 inches.)
Depth: 18 m to 21 m (i.e. 60 to 70 feet)
5. Advantages of Continuous Flight Auger Piles.
1) The construction of piles is without significant vibration or excessive noise being produced.
2) The installation of CFA piles is quick compared to other piles.
3) This pile does not require temporary casing in unstable soils.
4) Since rigs used are very powerful, it saves a lot of time of constriction of foundations.
5) When used in large scale the process is economical.
6. Disadvantages Of CFA Piles:
1) Cost of construction for low scale construction may not be economical.
2) Soil mining can cause settlement and damage to adjacent structures if the proper auger rotation and penetration rate are not maintained.
3) The process of this pile installation generates spoils.
4) Limited to weak rock and soil; not recommended for muck or alternating hard and soft layers.
5) Requires a specialty subcontractor (critical)
6) Extensive testing and monitoring is required to ensure quality control and structural integrity of piles such as monitoring during drilling and grouting including auger rotation speed and penetration rate, torque, applied grout pressure and volume factor, load testing (verification and proof testing) and Integrity testing.
7. Suitability Of CFA Piles.
Continuous flight auger piles are used for places with unstable soil conditions and high level of ground water table. These piles can be terminated in clays, granular soils, in soft rock or can be taken to hard load bearing strata i.e. bearing type of piles or friction piles due to their continuous operation.
CFA piles are used for multi-storey buildings, or the places where high noise of pile installation is not allowed, as CFA piles produce less vibration and noise during installation.8. Type.1)CFA Continuous flight augers with rock head are mainly used for very dense sand and gravel, weak rock (<5 Mpa)2) CFA Continuous flight augers with soil head are mainly used for soft the stiff silt and clay, loose to medium dense sand and gravel.
* Other types can be manufactured as per customers’ demand.
2. Center pipe
1. Wrapped with plastic film
2. Fixed with iron support or wooden case or Iron case
1. Ocean shipping as usual
2. Air freight or land freight as customers’ special demand
3. Land freight to inland countries.
1. Changsha Port for FCL as usual
2. Tianjin or Shanghai or Shenzhen Port for LCL or bulk cargo as usual
3. Any port in China as customers’ special demand
Established in 2008,XiangtanZhongweiHeavyIndustryCo.,Ltd.is an advanced technological company that specializeds in the R&D, manufacture and sales of various drilling tools, attachments and spare parts.
1. single/double bottom sand drilling bucket with bullet teeth or flat teeth
2.bullet teeth or roller bit core barrel
3.belling bucket/clam drilling bucket/clean out bucket
4. conical or cylindrical auger/CFA auger
5.round shank chisel/flat teeth/roller bit
6.interlocking or frictional kelly bar
7.single/double wall casing pipe
8. tremie pipe
9.steel wire rope
10. pile breaker
With a group of engineers and skilled workers with years of experience in engineering and construction design, our products are widely recogized and trusted by users. In the domestic market, we are the main supplier for Sany, XCMG, Zoomlion, Yutong, Sunward and Foton. In addition, our products are widely exported to the USA, Nea Zealand, Australia, Brazil, Souteast Asia, Middle East, Brazil, Russia and Afica, etc.
—OEM or customized products
—Track the production
—Arrange for inspection if needed
—Take photos before delivery
—Arrange for customs clearance
—Track the shipment
—Send related files to customers
—Track quality problems if any
—Collect suggestions from customers
Certificate of origin, CO
GSP certificate of origin, FORM A
China – ASEAN Free Trade Area Preferential Certificates of Origin, FORM E
Asia-Pacific Trade Agreement Certificate of Origin, FORM B
China and Pakistan FTA Certificate of Origin, FTAChina – Chile FTA Certificate of Origin, FORM FChina New Zealand Free Trade Area of origin, FORM NChina – Costa Rica Free Trade Agreement Certificate of Origin, FORM LChina – Peru FTA preferential certificate of origin, FORM RChina – Singapore FTA Certificate of Origin, FORM XTaiwan certificate of origin certificate, ECFA
C. Trade Assurance Service byAlibaba
It can effectively protect your rights: Quality and delivery time of goods, your financial security.
For more infomation, please visit: